Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Husband Arnold Schwarzenegger Speak




Husband Arnold Schwarzenegger SpeakIn the scandal Arnold Schwarzenegger, of course, not just his wife, Maria Shriver are betrayed. Inevitably, Baena Mildred's husband, Arnold, also became one of the victims. And after a silence long enough, this man finally spoke up, too.

Rogelia Baena is Mildred's husband, the woman who had become a housemaid in the home Arnold and his wife, who also gave birth to a son results terlarangnya relationship with the employer. In his statement to Entertainment Tonight, Mildred's husband stated that he thought that his son is really her son.

Rogelia, who is mentioned as the father of the child in the birth certificate, also revealed that he was very angry when parents know the identity of indigenous children from his sister.

"Do not believe it, but he is my son," said Rogelia in English which is still a word-break. Although Rogelia been about a year did not meet with 'son', but he is convinced that her son did not know anything about this.

Not only Rogelia, but most people do not know the existence of Mildred now, since filed for divorce in 2008 and mentioned that she and her husband had no children.

"For me, Arnold Schwarzenegger is my hero, first. Now, I feel betrayed," continued Rogelia.

In this event, a picture of him and Arnold, who was hugging his son's baptism at the time. Looking at this picture, Rogelia stated, "I'm happy at that time. If I could meet my son, I'd say 'I am your father'. That's it," close this poor guy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment